Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, August 6, 2009

PLEASE, I NEED YOUR HELP TO CONTINUE!!!!

"The Lid" Needs to Raise Some Money To Keep Delivering the best Common Sense Political and Middle East News. To Put it Bluntly Without Some capital I will have to close down in about a month(man does not live by clicks alone and neither does his family).

I hate having to do this but, PLEASE, CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION TO THE TIP JAR (see the left hand column on the blog) so this blog can continue.

If only 1/4 of the regular readers of this make a donation of $36 dollars, it will generate enough revenue to keep "The Lid" Going for at least the rest of 2009 and into 2010. But any amount will be a big help!


If you are on the mailing list, Please click here to get to the blog and make a donation. Thanks for the support.


iiiii

No comments: