Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Friday, August 21, 2009

TWO FOR THE ROAD

Hey Folks I leave tomorrow for a few days of visiting my brother with my Family, So posting will be limited through Friday.

Before I go, I wanted to let you know of Two New Articles running today at some huge websites, American Thinker and Pajama's Media. 

They are similar to ones posted here, but they have been rewritten and up dated.

The First is a satire about my Congressman's refusal to have a public town hall meeting its called PLEASE HELP! My Congressman May Have Been Abducted i

The Second one is a reaction to the President's Health Care Conference Calls to Clergy Called Obama's Twisted Faith.
If you do have the chance to read them, Please leave a comment at the site, even if you hated them I would love to know what you think

BTW At the Second site WWW.Pajamasmedia.com I will have a special article coming out on Sunday as it is the 80th anniversary of the Hebron Massacre of 1929

1 comment:

PatriotUSA said...

Sammy,
enjoy your time off and visiting with your family, Love your site and will see if I can scrape up a donation for you and the site. Have a really good time!