Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Funny Hats at The White House

Yesterday I Took The Family on a Tour of the White House. As soon as we walked in, they made everyone put on these really weird hats. They Said it was a symbol of the New America:


PS: Threw Out My Back So we are going home early. God-Willing will be back to writing at a regular schedule tomorrow

2 comments:

Epaminondas said...

they let you in?

Always On Watch said...

Yid,
Your back is out? Sorry to hear that! I have back troubles, so I know what you're going through.

I just returned to blogging after a hiatus and now you're gone. Bummer.