Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Welcome Department of Homeland Security

Just had this visitor on my site:

Host Name
bcp2.cbp.dhs.gov
IP Address
63.167.255.152
ISP
SPRINT
Domain
DHS.GOV
City
LORTON
Region
VIRGINIA
Country
UNITED STATES
Returning Visits
0
Date
Time
WebPage
September 22, 2009


Hope you guys enjoyed it.  Say Hi to the Secretary for Me.

BTW Now that you are here, how bout putting a little donation in the Tip Jar.  You could take it out of Stimulus Funds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome! I never know when Obama is spying on me.

Wonder if you are on the Enemies List? They ought to send signed copies of that to everyone on the list, suitable for framing or scanning in and posting to a blog.

LL said...

I guess my flag@whitehouse.gov is finally bearing fruit... (haha)

Seriously, Sammy, how do you always manage to get the fun visitors?

I hope they contributed to the cause, leaving you a tip.