Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thank You For Your Kind Words and Wishes

The Seven-day Mourning Period for the loss of my mom, called Shivah, ended this morning. Before I resume life (and posting) as usual, I wanted to take the time to thank everybody for the kind wishes you have sent over the past week.

Throughout her life, my  Mom was like a Lioness protecting her cubs;her children, grand children, friends and most especially my dad, her soul-mate of almost 62 years. She made each and every one of us feel like we were the "favorite" and in actuality having family around was her "favorite."  I miss her.

I hope that I can treat family and friends with the selfless love and caring that she did. Once again, thank you all for you well-wishes and please check back later for some new posting.

Thank You

Sammy

4 comments:

HSaboMilner said...

So sorry for your loss.

Andrew Ian Dodge said...

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Best wishes from all at Dodgeblogium. I went through the lost of a parent last last winter.

TexasFred said...

Glad to see you back Sammy! You have been missed!

Unknown said...

Sammy, I'm praying for you and your family and I'm sorry for your loss. I hope to see you in TEMS today.

G d Bless,
Chad
abinitio...