Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Friday, November 27, 2009

Joy Behar: Dumber Than a Thanksgiving Turkey



Joy Behar is supposed to be a comedienne, but on The View she is more like unintentional comic relief. It is a wonder how someone this stupid is let out of the house without wearing a helmet...and to be on two different TV shows...what, did everyone else in the world who wanted to be on TV, Die all of a sudden?

Today the village idiot of "the View" announced that she is uncomfortable with the term "Black Friday" because she thought it was a bit racist(if you can't see video above click here):
GOLDBERG: Oh, hello and welcome to ‘The View.' Today is Black Friday, all day long," Goldberg said. "And I'm going to stay black all day because of it.
BEHAR: Isn't it a little racist to call it Black Friday?
GOLDBERG: Well, I would have called it African American Friday, but that's taking something away from it.
BEHAR: But there's a negative connotation to it? Or does it mean something else?
GOLDBERG: No, it's like when you make all the money - you're in the black.
BEHAR: So it's positive?
GOLDBERG: Yeah. It's in the black, so it's a huge great thing.
BEHAR: A lot of times, like blackmail is negative, black sheep.
GOLDBERG: Black people.
BEHAR: No, not black people.
GOLDBERG: But it used to be, it used to be.

 Don't worry Joy, both Clint Black and Jack Black are changing their last names so you wont get confused. Sheeesh !  This is the lady who calls Sarah Palin and Airhead?

H/t Newsbusters

2 comments:

Buzz D said...

First time on your site. It's great!

Joy, Joy, Joy. No Joy in my house after reading this. Now, she will say that her comments were in jest and cover up her stupidity on Monday. I do not watch the View or her own show; projectile vomit would ruin my TV box, but I will check Yid With Lid regularly for follow-up.
Throw this hag off TV! She is not funny, educated or remotely in clue with life.
I once owned a Mercury Marauder, it was my favorite car, had all the options (even a nice 8-track player. Sadly it was jet black. I'm sorry.....

benning said...

"comedienne," no; dimwitted Leftist, yes!

Yeesh! What chutzpah!