Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Friday, January 15, 2010

MUST SEE Video: Jimmy Kimmel Brutalizes Jay Leno- On Jay Leno's Show!!!

This is Train Wreck Comedy.  Jay Leno had Jimmy Kimmel was on his show for the 10 @ ten segment. The move was obviously designed to throw Kimmel off his stride as the ABC late night host did an imitation of Leno the night before.  Instead of being intimidated Kimmel was the aggressor, his humor was uncomfortably brutal at times. Like when Jay asked him what's the meanest practical joke he ever played on someone and Kimmel answered, "I promised someone that I would give them my show in five years and then I gave it to them and then I took it back." Or his rant,"Listen, Jay, Conan and I have children. All you have to take care of is cars. I mean, we have lives to lead here. You've got $800 million. For God's sakes, leave our shows alone."

There is more and you can see that Leno is uncomfortable at times. I grabbed the video below off the TMZ site. It was up on Hulu earlier but it now says that video is no longer available.





The latest scuttlebutt is that Conan and NBC worked out a deal, the non-compete is out, and he is getting a nice settlement, More to come.

No comments: