Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, February 18, 2010

CPAC: A Surpise Visit From Dick Cheney

After Liz Cheney ended her speech, she said , I brought my father to come watch my speech, is it OK if I bring him out and out walks the former Vice President. The crowd went wild.  Someone shouted, Four More Years, he took a breath and say, No Chance.

He spend a few minutes complementing the efforts of CPAC and the American Conservative Union and Stressed the need for a new government with conservative ideals. He talked about handing the Baton to a new generation an obvoius reference to his daughter. As he ended he said that President Obama would be a one term president.

No comments: