Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Friday, February 19, 2010

Meet The CPAC Bloggers Part 2 Including a New Picture of Allahpundit

Yesterday I met some more of the Great Names in Conservative Blogging

The Famous Mary Katharine Ham of Weekly Standard and Fox News

Dr. Melissa Clouthier is not only a tireless advocate for Conservative Issues but is an advocate for bloggers, she put together and was one of the sponsors of the Blog Bash last night. Thank you Melissa

 Some people have complained that the picture I posted yesterday of Hot Air's Allahpundit did not come out well, here is a better one, that's him in the White T-shirt

On the Bus Trip Home from the Blogger Blast I met Stephen Gutowski the College Politico
A picture of my new buddy,Jane Jamison I took at blogger's row yesterday  who writes at Undercoverage.net
Off to blogger's row to begin today, please check during the day, big stuff happening

No comments: