Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Woman's Rape Charge in Dubai Gets Her Arrested, The Religion Of Peace At Work

Islam has a very low opinion of women. Take for example these quotes from the holy Hadith text:
Bukhari (48:826) Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: The Prophet said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind."

Tabari I:280 “’I must also make Eve (bad word), although I created her intelligent.’ Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are (bad word).”)…happy, content…utterly incapable from intellectual weakness…never to give us trouble…
One may think that being an ancient text, Islam would have changed its view about women in the intervening years. NO WAY ! Here is a more modern example. A British woman was on vacation in Dubai. She went to the police to report that she was raped and instead of  the police investigating the charge, she was ridiculed, arrested and forced to drop the charges to avoid staying in jail.

The 23-year-old went to police to report the alleged sex attack, which happened during a holiday to the Gulf state where she celebrated her engagement to her 44-year-old boyfriend.

However, she claims officers jeered her before they were both arrested on suspicion of illegal drinking and having sex outside of marriage, and held in jail for two days.
They faced trial and the risk of being jailed for up to six years, but the charges were dropped on the condition, she claims, that she signed papers saying the rape never happened.
The couple have now returned to Britain but the woman, a Muslim of Pakistani descent, said she has split from her fiancé due to the stress they suffered.

The Londoner, who is anxiously awaiting HIV tests, told The Sun: “It's been hell. I'm trying to rebuild my life one day at a time.

“We'd gone for a weekend break in the sun in Dubai because we were in love and it looked like paradise in brochures.

“It never occurred to us that, as an unmarried couple, we might end up in jail. It's all taken a terrible toll on my life.”

The woman and her boyfriend flew out to Dubai for a three-week holiday and on New Year’s Eve he proposed to her at The Address, a five-star hotel.

To celebrate they drank two bottles of champagne, but she later passed out on a sofa in the ladies’ lavatory.

The following day, she examined herself and suspected she had been raped. She could only remember being followed into the lavatory by a waiter.

She and her fiancé, with whom she had never had unprotected sex, contacted police to report the attack.

The woman said: "I was taken into a room at the station with about five police officers, all men.

"I'd just told them I had been raped but they were asking me how many times I had sex in the hotel room with my boyfriend and what positions I preferred.

"They were sniggering. I was crying. I felt utterly humiliated. I was treated like a criminal, like filth."

After a four-week wait, the charges were dropped after she signed a statement saying the rape had not happened, and they were allowed to return home.

She added: "I was scared. I obviously still believe I was raped but the only way out was to sign something saying I wasn't, so I did it."

Dubai has strict rules about sexual intercourse and alcohol. In July 2008, British woman Michelle Palmer, was convicted after being caught having drunken sex outside marriage with Vince Acors. They were given three-month suspended jail sentences.
This is "The Religion of Peace" at work. Its a wonder how all of these supposed woman's rights organizations, and so many of the "feminist" pundits, ignore the plight of women in the Muslim world.

No comments: