Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

WOOT Alert ! The Lid in Big Journalism

Good news folks, I have been added to the roster of writers contributing to the great Brietbart-owned websites.  My first contribution is an update/rewrite of a post about Joe Sestak.  Please visit Big Journalism and give it a read. I think you will like it.

3 comments:

Libertarian Advocate said...

CONGRATULATIONS JEFF. The honor is well deserved.

Mike aka Proof said...

Congratulations! You are well deserving of a larger audience!

vdavisson said...

Whoo hoo Sammy way to go!!