Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, June 24, 2010

EMERGENCY HARDWARE/SOFTWARE CAMPAIGN We Are Almost There, But Still Need Your Help!!

As mentioned the other day, this site badly in need of some new hardware and software including a new computer. During the past month because of computer problems, it has taken twice as long to deliver the best common sense conservative political, and Middle East News. To Put it Bluntly without the new hardware, the number of posts/day on "the Lid" will continue to shrink as I currently spend 1-2 hours a day getting this computer to work.

Many of you have sent in contributions and I can't tell you how much I appreciate every donation. We are getting close to the amount needed, but we are not there yet. 
If you have not done so as of yet, PLEASE, CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION TO THE TIP JAR (see the left hand column on the blog) so this blog can continue and get back to the 6-7 posts a day rather than the 3-4 posts/day over the past few weeks..

If only 1/4 of the regular readers of this make a donation of $36 dollars, it
will generate enough revenue to keep "The Lid" to replace and upgrade all of the necessary computer equipment.

For those of you wondering why I don't just go buy the hardware myself, as Some of you know, I have been out of work for almost two years, and cannot purchase the equipment out of my own pocket.

If you are on the mailing list, Please click here to get to the blog and make a donation. Thanks for the support.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I understand that the Democrats use the threat of Glenn Beck as their most successful way to raise money.  As a regular listener to his radio show and viewer of the TV show, I can tell you that the nasty things the Democrats say about Beck's politics are not true.  But I can tell you that Beck is an Ice Cream thief. The only way to stop Glenn Beck from entering your house while you are sleeping and eating your Ice Cream is to Donate to this Emergency Hardware/Software Campaign.

No comments: