Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Monday, June 7, 2010

On Today's The Ed Morrissey Discussing Helen Thomas and the Flotilla

This afternoon I had the joy of being a guest on the Ed Morrissey Show. Ed of Hot Air Fame and I discussed the Helen Thomas scandal and the latest news on the Guerrilla Flotilla. The entire show is embedded below, I join the show around the one hour mark. If you cannot see the video below CLICK HERE




What made this particularly exciting is that The Ed Morrissey Show is part of my daily ritual. Each Day at 3PM EDT, I head over the Show's page on Hot Air to be informed and entertained. If you have never seen the show, give it a try (make sure to join up with the chat room).

No comments: