Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

PLEASE, I NEED YOUR HELP to Continue The Lid

While the tip Jar is always there, the last time we ran a drive for donations was September, nine months ago. The donations you send are used to help maintain the site, the equipment, and to send me to conferences (like CPAC) which enable me to bring you new and exclusive info.

The site badly in need of some new Hardware including a new computer. During the past month because of computer problems, it has taken twice as long to deliver the best Common Sense Conservative Political and Middle East News. To Put it Bluntly without the new hardware, the number of posts/day on"the lid" will continue to shrink as I currently spend 1-2 hours a day getting this computer to work.
I hate having to do this but, PLEASE, CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION TO THE TIP JAR (see the left hand column on the blog) so this blog can continue and get back to the 6-7 posts a day rather than the 3-4 posts/day over the past few weeks..

If only 1/4 of the regular readers of this make a donation of $36 dollars, it will generate enough revenue to keep "The Lid" to replace and upgrade all of the necessary computer equipment.

For those of you wondering why I don't just go buy the hardware myself, as Some of you know, I have been out of work for almost two years, and cannot purchase the equipment out of my own pocket.

If you are on the mailing list, Please click here to get to the blog and make a donation. Thanks for the support.

2 comments:

vdavisson said...

Sammy you don't have to post this comment, but is there some way to give privileged status to some of your readers so that their comments are posted immediately? Like anyone who has a "privileged membership" or some such. You can always go back and delete rogue comments. One (small) frustration I have is that it takes so long for comments to appear. I'd love for your blog to take off like Ace of Spades or Hillbuzz as you are as good a blogger or better. Also perhaps a co-blogger? (Not me, LOL.)

Unknown said...

I could make it that the comments appear imminently, but you wouldn't believe how many really nasty comments I get, or spam comments. When I have a moment, I will go through blogger and try and figure out a faster way