Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Whoopi Goldberg Please Change Your Last Name, Haven't We Suffered Enough?



I have a request for Whoopi Goldberg. I wish that she would go back to using her birth name Caryn Johnson, at least the Johnson part. Because of her adopted last name, some people may think she may be Jewish. To be perfectly honest there is enough anti-Semitism in the world without people ascribing her statements to Jews.

Goldberg's Johnson's latest proclamation that Jewish people wish she kept to herself surrounds Mel Gibson and the taped phone calls Mel made to his girlfriend, where he spewed racial epithets such as "if you get raped by a pack of N***rs it will be your fault." On this series of recordings, Gibson could also be heard calling Hispanics "wetbacks" and threatening violence against his girlfriend. Keep in mind that this incident comes during a period where Gibson was making a comeback after being shunned for his rabid anti-Semitism.

Please Click Here and go to Big Hollywood (my first on this site) to read the rest of this pea to Ms  Goldberg Johnson and while you are there, please leave a comment so I can get your feedback

2 comments:

Juniper in the Desert said...

Whoopi Ahmadinejad! Perfect!

Anonymous said...

Hey Yid, I like Al Frankin. :-) Otherwise I agree wholeheartedly with the rest of your article. Having said that she is yours now. We don't want her back and I am sure you will concur our black list of embarrassments run much deeper. So do us a favor and eat this one.