Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

On The Rick Moran Show: Do We Really Think the POTUS is a DOG???

Last night I had the pleasure of being a guest on the Rick Moran Show.  We talked about the Mid-Terms, Burning Qurans and why the President thinks we think he's a dog.  If you did not get a chance to listen yesterday, you can listen below (if you cant see a player below click here)


Listen to internet radio with Rick Moran on Blog Talk Radio

2 comments:

Juniper in the Desert said...

I would NEVER insult all the wonderful dogs I have known and know now!

Shana Tova! Happy New Year!

Findalis said...

No but his wife is a bitch.

L'shanah tovah tikatev v'taihatem!