Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Must Watch Video: John Stewart on the Juan Williams Firing

While I don't agree with everything, the Daily Show's take on the Juan Williams firing is hilarious.  Watch the video below (if you cannot see the video click here)


The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
NPR Staffing Decision 2010
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorRally to Restore Sanity

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I posted the video with a link to your story here: http://politicsandfinance.blogspot.com/2010/10/tuesday-comedy-central-break.html.

I also have your blog on my blogroll. Keep up the great work.

Mike