Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Sunday, November 21, 2010

EXCLUSIVE "TSA-Junk" T-Shirts Designed by The Lid

I created Some Fun TSA-Related T-Shirts which you can purchase one at a time or (for much cheaper) in volume. Please consider buy one or ten, I get 15% of each purchase (and could use the cash). Below are some of the designs and you can customize the Shirts .Click on the link below to go to my store and buy some shirts.

http://thelid.logosoftwear.com/












 



 











2 comments:

Juniper in the Desert said...

Last T-shirt:

"and all I got was this etc". surely?

Randy-g said...

Can we get through the junk touching dept wearing one?