Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

These People Are TOO Stupid To Vote

I hate to sound like a progressive but there are Americans who's voting privileges should be revoked, because they are just plain too stupid, I am serious...we are talking Whoopee Goldberg/Joy Behar stupid. Please watch the video below,  if you live near any of them and see them leave the house today,  Please stop them from leaving the house! Everyone else should go out and vote. As far as I know there is no constitutionally granted right for Idiots to vote,  so please stop them from getting near a voting machine.




BUT FOR THE REST OF YOU:


No comments: