Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Friday, December 3, 2010

"Newsbusted" A New Regular Feature on The Lid


Along with being one of the first websites I read every day for the latest in media bias, Newsbusters features a hilarious twice-weekly video look at news and entertainment.  Called Newsbusted the video is written by and stars  Jodi Miller, talented stand-up comedian, television and film writer, and leading lady.

 Jodi is currently a Main Company member at the ACME Theater (Los Angeles) where her creative talents flourish as a head writer, performer, and coach.  Her critically acclaimed one woman show, “Flying Coach,” (debuting in Los Angeles) was awarded Critic’s Pick, due to popular demand was extended twice, and poured in outstanding reviews:  “…biting wit, zinging one-liners and excellent writing” LA Weekly, and Stage Critic‘s Choice from City Beat.

There is more I could say about this very funny lady but hell, let her parents brag I have a blog to run.

I have been enjoying  Newsbusted every Tuesday and and Friday on Newsbusters, so when they asked me if I would like to run it here I jumped at the chance.

Now swallow what ever you are eating (so you don't laugh it out through your nose) and  enjoy below our first episode of Newsbusted and look for installments twice a week from now on. (If you cannot see video below click here)