Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Monday, July 25, 2011

Da Lid On Da Tech Guy Radio Show

This weekend I had the absolute joy of being a guest on Da Tech Guy show our conversation went from Media Matters attack on the Jews, to the budget debate and even a discussion with a moonbat who decided that tea partiers should take responsibility for the horrible terrorist attack that took place in Oslo a few days earlier If   you would like to listen to the fun, it is embedded below. (if you cannot see the video below click here)




Along with being a great radio host, Pete (Da Tech Guy) has a great blog which should a regular read of yours, it is one of the places I go to regularly.

No comments: