Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sorry For The Lack Of Posting Today

At about 3AM this morning I took a spill down a flight of stairs (yes I was totally sober).  I spent most of the day in the emergency room. Being poked, prodded, X-ray(ed).  I also had the joy of going into the MRI machine feet first to examine my knee and head first to examine my shoulder.   Apparently I have a slightly torn meniscus and we are not yet sure about my shoulder.

Hopefully after a good night's sleep (percocet aided) I will be up early and providing you with the normal high quality content that is only found on "The Lid."

Thanks for bearing with me, and please come back and visit tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel Better!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, so sorry to hear about your accident. Ouch!

Take good care of yourself and get well soon!

Ron

Rose said...

Take care of yourself, man, we need you!

Juniper in the Desert said...

Dear Jeff, so sorry to hear about your fall! hope you get will quickly and that it hasn't affected your razor sharp mind! ;))

panda said...

I'm so sorry for your accident. It's those stupid little ones that seem to do the most damage (mine left me in crutches for 4 1/2 months). Get well soon and thank you for all of your wonderful writing.