Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Debt Limit Terrorism: On the Rick Moran Show

Last night I had the unmitigated Joy of joining Vodkapundit Stephen Green, and Monica Showalter of Investors Business Daily on the Rick Moran Show. We discussed the debt limit deal, the political fallout resulting from it and the libeling of the Tea Party.

If you didn't hear the show live, allow me to suggest that you enjoy it now. We had a very lively discussion.  Click the arrow below and the show will play the show for you (if you don't see the player, click here)


Listen to internet radio with Rick Moran on Blog Talk Radio

No comments: