Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Night Political Videos

Monday Night Political Videos will be a new semi-regular feature on "the Lid." Below are some of the latest political videos flowing through the information super-highway. Please let me know if you enjoy these videos and I will try to make it a weekly feature.

And If You cannot see the videos below please click here

LaRouche Supporters Finally Come Clean: Tea Party Had Nothing To Do With Obama/Hitler Poster




The great Palestinian lie





Steven Crowder Let's MOVE With Michelle Obama!!




Liberalism in 120 Seconds: Why The Tea Party is Better Than Occupy Wall Street





Continuing The Fight Against Obamacare:

No comments: