Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Friday, December 16, 2011

Congratulations! Whoopi Goldberg Makes Her Most Intelligent Statement Ever

In the past I have been very critical of Whoppi Goldberg.  Like when she claimed that the GOP wanted to (and could) take away African American's right to vote and I suggested that she might just be too stupid to exercise her voting rights.

Then there was the time I begged her to drop her stage name and go back to her birth name of Caryn Johnson, at least start using the Johnson part. Because of her adopted last name, some people may think Whoopi might Jewish.  There is plenty enough anti-Semitism in the world without people ascribing her stupid statements to the Jewish people.


Today, however Ms Goldberg made the most intelligent statement she has ever made.  Watch this video below from today's "The View."


video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: