Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

More Politicians Sighted At Walt Disney World (Pelosi, Grayson and Nadler)

I thought once I saw Vice President Biden taking pictures with some kids at Epcot Center there would be no more politicians to see on vacation, but boy was I wrong. At Walt Disney World's  Animal Kingdom my family was treated to many sightings of famous political figures...just take a look:

We saw members of the Congressional Black Caucus meeting about their platform of taxing the rich


Then we saw Nancy Pelosi.  She was camera shy, but I think you can recognize her under this log.


Congressman Jerrold Nadler was there, taking a nap after a long hard day at the all-you-can-eat buffet.


These weren't politicians, but I could swear that I could hear one rhino talk to the other


Last but certainly not least we got to see the man who used to be Walt Disney World's Congressman Alan Grayson. I wonder why he is trying to smoke that leaf?


Tomorrow its off to another park, my family is very excited to see who wee will meet.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: