Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Urgent Request For Help

If you have been on my site lately you would have seen the below. My computer has one foot on the banana peel and one foot in the grave. I have been relying on my wife's desktop. This has been cutting back on my writing time.

I been doing an emergency tip jar drive since Wednesday so I can replace "ole Sparky" before giving it a chance to die at or before CPAC (2/8) I wonder if you can help me out with a donation, or ir you cannot help financially could you please tweet out to your followers that this is a good cause to donate to, so they should come here and hit the tip jar.

Thank you so very much,

Jeff


In the past week my computer needed emergency rehab 3x. Its been skitzing out without even giving me the courtesy of a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death).
HP tech services have been very nice, but have only come up with temporary solutions.
This laptop is on life support, it has already cut down on my writing time as I do much of my weekday reporting while on the train commuting to an from work. And at home I am forced to share the one desktop PC with the rest of the family. Unfortunately a new one is not in the family budget.
I Need To Replace This PC Before It Dies Permanently!
For those who already donated THANK YOU! We are approximately at 1/3 of the way there.
PLEASE HIT THE TIP JAR (<--------------It's on left hand column ) Any amount would be wonderful

No comments: