Yesterday Stacy had to go into hiding. It stems from the fact he wrote a series of articles about convicted terrorist Brett Kimberlin, who now runs a 501(c) 3 organization, and is a Democratic party operative is partially funded by progressive sugar daddy George Soros.
- May 17: Is Democrat Operative Neal Rauhauser an ‘Associate’ of Convicted Terrorist Brett Kimberlin? (And Why It Matters)
- May 17: Convicted Terrorist Brett Kimberlin Received $70,000 From Tides Foundation, $10,000 From Streisand, $20,000 from John Kerry’s Wife
- May 18: Who Warned Us About Brett Kimberlin?
- May 18: What It Feels Like to Be Targeted
- May 19: Domestic Terrorist Now Using ‘Lawfare’? Convicted Felon Kimberlin’s 501(c)3 Raised $1.8 Million in Six Years UPDATE: ‘Convicted of Perjury’
- May 20: Deadline Loometh, and the Raven Is Croaking Brett Kimberlin’s Name
- May 20: ‘Other Computer Savvy Activists’
The other day convicted terrorist Kimberlin called McCain's wife's employer to say Stacy was harassing him. The message the terrorist was sending was clear, he was telling the blogger "I know where you live--so watch out!"
Think about that for a second.. most bloggers get nasty emails, even threats and rebukes from politicians and public figures. Heck Steve Israel has sent out at least two fundraising letters pointing out things I've written as the reason he needs extra funds. McCain got a threat from someone convicted of domestic terrorism. Even worse Stacy didn't get an overt threat, those are easier to deal with--he got the implied threat, the kind that can't be acted on by the authorities.
I spoke to Stacy McCain tonight and you wouldn't know he was on the run from a terrorist/sociopath. McCain was calm, cool and determined to see this story through because he won't shy away from the truth.
You will hear more from this site on this Friday, May 25th has been designated, Everybody Blog About Brett Kimberlin Day. Lee Stranahan came up with the idea and created the video below--In the meantime please keep Stacy and his family in your prayers and consider hitting his tip jar...he will need a bit of financial assistance in this difficult crisis.
Please pass the word. More on Friday.