Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

James Earl Jones Is a Holocaust Denier and an Anti-Semite!


Who'd have thought it! James Earl Jones, Darth Vader himself...Mr. "This is CNN" is a full blown Jew-hater. He also denies that the Holocaust ever happened. And it is all on video.

Sunday he was on the syndicated Smiley & West show:
JAMES EARL JONES: I think I have figured out the Tea Party I think I I do understand racism because I was taught to be one by my grandmother. My grandmother was part [tribal affiliation] Indian part black, she hated everybody and she taught all of her children and grandchildren to be racist to hate white people and to distrust black people.

DR CORNEL WEST: Who does she love then?

JAMES EARL JONES: Nobody

WEST: Nobody at all.

JAMES EARL JONES: But that allowed me to figure it out for myself. And I think I know what racism is better than anyone who has ever been a racist.



Where is the Antisemitism and Holocaust denial?  Well, my Grandmother was part Russian.  She didn't hate anybody but she did teach me to hate fatty corned beef and rye bread with seeds.

But that allowed me to figure it out myself and if James Earl Jones can pull a charge of racism out of his arse without offering proof, I can offer charges of Antisemitism and Holocaust denial. And I think I know what Antisemitism is better than anyone who has ever been an anti-Semite.

No comments: