Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Monday, July 2, 2012

Kimberlin Update: New Evidence, Same Old Creeps

Its been over a week since I have published an update on Brett Kimberlin and his cadre of bad guys and there has been lots of news.

You may remember that the same day Aaron Walker was given back his First Amendment Rights (allowed to write about Kimberlin again) he was a victim of swatting.  Today Aaron published an exclusive look at the The Police Report on my SWATing-As regular readers following this site know, last week I was SWATted. If you don’t know the term, it means when someone calls into the police and falsely reports that a crime has been committed at your house. This is often done by fooling the computers into believing that the call is actually coming from your phone, and pretending to be you, confessing to a crime. They call it SWATting (with the first for letters in capitals), because of the hope that it will send out a SWAT team, but usually what you get instead is a fairly aggressive response by ordinary officers. This may sound like a prank, but the real world results are extremely dangerous. People can get killed and is therefore a crime. Read the full story here.

The Lonely Conservative took a look at some of the evidence Kimberlin was using against Aaron Walker.  To show he was being threatened, the convicted felon stole a picture of Instapundit and used it out of context. Hows that for desperation?  I bet you that it will be a very long time before any of Kimberlin's posts get an Instalanche.  You gotta see this story here. 

Patterico had an great revelation.  In December 2011, an anonymous Brett Kimberlin supporter calling himself the “Gaped Crusader” boasted of the harassment of five people. Two of them, Mike Stack and myself, were SWATting victims in late June and early July 2011. The targets include Brett Kimberlin critics and SWATting victims. The methods include “outing” people’s identities; posting their home addresses; and creating (phony) civil and criminal liability. The Gaped Crusader attributes each atrocity to Neal Rauhauser or his associate Brett Kimberlin.  Patterico reveals The Gaped Crusader  made mistakes, many of which are listed in this post — which reveals extensive evidence connecting the Gaped Crusader to Brett Kimberlin associate Neal Rauhauser (pictured below). Gee the guy is a real looker.

Yesterday on the first anniversary of being swatted, Patterico added some new details to his story....

At 12:35 a.m. on July 1, 2011, sheriff’s deputies pounded on my front door and rang my doorbell. They shouted for me to open the door and come out with my hands up.

When I opened the door, deputies pointed guns at me and ordered me to put my hands in the air. I had a cell phone in my hand. Fortunately, they did not mistake it for a gun.

They ordered me to turn around and put my hands behind my back. They handcuffed me. They shouted questions at me: IS THERE ANYONE ELSE IN THE HOUSE? and WHERE ARE THEY? and ARE THEY ALIVE?

I told them: Yes, my wife and my children are in the house. They’re upstairs in their bedrooms, sleeping. Of course they’re alive.


[P]olice rushed into my home. They woke up my wife, led her downstairs and to the front porch, frisked her, and asked her where the children were. Then police ordered her to stand on the front porch with her hands against the wall while they entered my children’s bedrooms to make sure they were alive.

The call that sent deputies to my home was a hoax.

Here’s a little bit more detail about what happened at the time and in the immediate aftermath. This is all from memory, from a year ago, so minor details could be wrong. Read it all here
From his undisclosed location,  my friend Stacy McCain has been doing a great job investigating the story
  • New Kimberlin Law-fare attack against an innocent- While the law may permit a convicted perjurer’s lies to be accepted as evidence in Maryland courts — legal scholars tell me otherwise, even though some Montgomery County judges treat Kimberlin as if he were capable of telling the truth — there is nothing than can lawfully prevent anyone from stating the honest facts about Brett Kimberlin, namely that he is a vicious liar with the blood of innocents on his hands. Read Lying Felon Brett Kimberlin Scores a Draw in Maryland Hearing
  •  The one that got away?  Stacy realized the other day he could have had party of the Kimberlin story last year but...How easy is it to miss a big story? This easy: While I was packing up my desk to move to our new home — thanks, Brett! — I found some notes I’d taken of a phone interview I’d done with Andrew Breitbart in the wake of Rep. Anthony Weiner’s resignation. I’d meant to write an article for The American Spectator based on that interview, but the GOP primary campaign started heating up before I could complete the article, and so I just forgot about it.  Read this full story here.
  •  If Brandon Darby isn’t No. 1 on the radical Left’s hate list, it’s only because they hate so many people they can’t keep track anymore. In 2008, Darby worked undercover with the FBI to foil a planned domestic terrorist attack on the Republican National Convention in Minneapolis. Since then, Darby has become a columnist for Breitbart.com. His courage was praised by the late Andrew Breitbart, and Darby spoke movingly of his friendship with Andrew at a March memorial service. In recent weeks, Darby has been paying close attention to the story surrounding Brett Kimberlin, Neal Rauhauser and the harassment of conservatives. He agreed to an e-mail interview about the story which you can read here. 
Please consider celebrating Independence Day by ensuring some citizen journalists get to live free and without fear.  The stories above happened to these people only because they tried to tell the truth about a criminal felon. Please look for the image above on the right hand column of this site. Give it a click and you will be transported to a site where you can donate some money to help them get the legal and other help they need.

No comments: