Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, July 19, 2012

MUST WATCH Romney Video Just Released,Gives Face to Small Businesses Hurt By Obama

When I first saw this video last night (it was embargoed till this AM) I literally stood up and cheered.  The one and a half minute video features Jack Gilchrist, a New Hampshire based small business owner whose company Gilchrist Metal Fabricating Company, was built through the efforts of his dad, his son, and himself.

“My father’s hands didn’t build this company? My hands didn’t build this company? My son’s hands aren’t building this company? Did somebody else take out the loan on my father’s house to finance the equipment? Did somebody else make payroll every week or figure out where it’s coming from? President Obama, you’re killing us out here.  Through hard work and a little bit of luck, we built this business. Why are you demonizing us for it? We are the solution, not the problem. It’s time we had somebody who believes in us, someone who believes that achievement should be rewarded, not punished. We need somebody who believes in America.”
(If you cant see the video below click here)



This video is the perfect counter argument to Obama's class warfare.

1 comment:

Libertarian Advocate said...

If Romney makes this theme the hub of his campaign, he'll steamroll Obama in November.