Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Rep Allen West Endorses Sandy Adams in Fla 7th District Cong. Primary



Regular readers of this site know that I hold Florida Congressman Allen West in very high regard.  Congressman Mench (as I call him) is the most honorable politician I have ever met, a no BS--look you in the eyes type of guy. So when Lt. Col. West endorses someone, as he did yesterday with Sandy Adams---it holds lots of weight for me.

Two incumbent Republicans have to face off  because of re-redistricting, Sandy Adams and John Mica.

 Because NYS law says all Jews have to move to Florida at 65 and I'm not there yet,  I don't live in Florida 7 and unable to vote in the primary. But if I did, the words of Allen West below would influence my decision.

Orlando, FL – Freshman Sandy Adams is proud to announce the endorsement today of fellow Florida freshman, Allen West.  Together, West and Adams came to Congress in 2010 to fix what is broken in Washington, D.C.  West joins former Alaska Governor and Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin, and America's Toughest Sheriff Joe Arpaio, in supporting Sandy Adams over 20-year Washington insider John Mica.

West touted Adams’ patriotism and her ability to change the way Washington works in his endorsement statement:

“Two years ago, the citizens of Florida called for a change in the way things were going in our Nation’s Capital.  Sandy Adams and I went to the United States House of Representatives to work to get our Republic back on track. We quickly learned the problems were deeper and there were some entrenched careerist politicians who supported the status-quo.

“These last two years, Sandy has been fighting to change the ways of Washington. She is a patriot with regard to preserving and protecting our nation and our Constitution.  I fully endorse Sandy Adams candidacy for the 7th Congressional District because she represents a new generation of Republican Conservatives who have come to the Halls of Congress to find solutions and is working tireless against some on Capitol Hill who would rather perpetuate the problems.”

Adams welcomed West’s endorsement:

“There is no doubt about it, Washington, D.C. is broken.  Sadly, even Republicans like John Mica are part of the problem.  In 2010, Central Floridians sent me to Congress with patriots like Allen West with a mandate to stop the overspending in Washington.  I am proud to say that we have made significant progress in our fight.  No longer is the status quo acceptable.  The entrenched Republicans and Democrats in Congress who have led us to our nearly $16 trillion debt will be held responsible.

“I am honored to receive Allen West’s endorsement today.  Not only is he an American hero, but we share the same passion for preserving and protecting our nation’s Constitution and upholding the principles our great nation was founded upon.  I have kept my promises to the Central Floridians who have given me th
e honor to represent them, and my fight to change the way Washington works is not finished.”
As for Mica, he has served his district too long. He is the typical establishment congressman. He gets his money from lobbyists and industries the committees he serves on regulates, is lobbying for the return of earmarks so he can distribute rewards, and has gone on international vacations on the public dime. Mica, who has been in office for nearly 20 years seems like the poster child for term limits.



The bottom line is if you live in Florida 7, or know someone who does (near Orlando) Make sure to vote for Adams in the primary a week from Tuesday and retire John Mica. The man needs spend more time taking care of whatever that hairy creature is living on top of his head.

No comments: