Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Harry Reid Doubles Down On Romney Rumors-John Stewart Beats Him Silly


Maybe its time for Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to take his meds and retire to the dog track- the guy is totally out of touch with reality. After two days of being criticized and ridiculed, he is doubling down on his charges that a mysterious phantom told him Mitt Romney hasn't paid taxes in ten years.

“I am not basing this on some figment of my imagination,” Reid told Nevada reporters Wednesday. “I have had a number of people tell me that.” But he would not expand on his sources. “I don’t think the burden should be on me,” he said. “The burden should be on him. He’s the one I’ve alleged has not paid any taxes.” 

And on the Senate floor today  Reid said, “The word is out he hasn’t paid taxes for 10 years.”
Yesterday Obama's Deputy Campaigner Manager Stephanie Cutter appeared on CNN's Situation Room and admitted that Obama has NO PROOF of their allegations on Romney's taxes (but speculation is OK?):
CROWLEY: Stephanie, in the brief time we have left, yesterday the senate majority leader said someone at Bain told him that Mitt Romney didn't pay any taxes for ten years. we saw Ted Strickland, former governor of Ohio, clearly a strong supporter campaigning for president Obama indicate much the same thing today. Does the Obama campaign have any proof that Mitt Romney didn't pay any taxes or that something illegal has been done?

CUTTER: No, we don't have any proof. And that's not what we're saying. But what we are saying is that we don't have any information. Mitt Romney's asking voters -- the American people, to take his word for it. and he's running for President of the United States. and he's breaking a long standing tradition that's been in place since his father ran for president by keeping his tax returns secret. And that's a problem. And I think that lots of people are suspecting a variety of things that are in those taxes. He clearly doesn't want to release them. So what's in them that he doesn't want people to know? And those are the questions people are asking.
There is one good (funny) thing coming out of the Harry Reid stupidity,  John Stewart beat him silly on the Daily Show last night:


2 comments:

Faultline USA said...

Stewart was great beating up just about everone!

Casey said...

Can I ask a silly question? Is Fox & Friends supposed to be a news show, or a talk show? I have no idea because I don't watch TV, including Fox.