Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Joe Biden's Gaff-Tastick Day

Almost everything about the Obama campaign lately has  been about sex. After the recent commercial comparing voting for Obama to losing one's virginity, you can't help but interpret what the SCHMOTUS, Joe Biden is saying here as something "off color" as he tells the crowd "I Am Going To Give You My Whole Load!"



Later in the day speaking in Florida, he talked about one of this states biggest newspapers, The Cleveland Plain Dealer:


His third and best gaffe occurred when Speaking with a group of voters at a campaign volunteer center, The SCHMOTUS Joe Biden asked one of a group of men if he was an Indian.
“Are you an Indian?” the Vice President asked, according to the pool report.
“American,” the man replied.
“No, I mean first generation,” Biden said shortly before he moved on.
Damn I hope he will be just as much fun as a private citizen. 

No comments: