Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Friday, October 19, 2012

HOLY COW! Mitt Romney Can Be Really Funny!

Folks, I am supporting Mitt Romney because I truly believe he can turn the economy around and make America respected in the world again, not because he can be laid back and cool. In fact at times he does seem a bit stiff.  That is actually a welcome change considering the fact that for the past four years we have had a President who has spent more time trying to be a "Hollywood" star than fixing America.

But last night at the Alfred Smith Dinner in New York, Romney delivered a ten minute monologue worthy of the Tonight Show. At one point he had me laughing and snorting at the same time.

The video below is of his speech, a fun-MUST Watch.

(if you cannot see video below Please click here)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

As I've said before, this is the real Mitt Romney, Mensch Extraordinaire!