Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, October 4, 2012

New York CD-1 is A Key Race And Possible Pick-up For the GOP

NY-1 is a rematch of the 2010 battle between Randy Altschuler the Republican Conservative and the incumbent arrogant Tim Bishop.  Last time Altschuler barely lost to the incumbent (who today is facing a growing pay for play scandal).

I urge you to watch these two videos, (one from a SuperPac, the other directly from the Campaign) if you are as impressed by the man as I am, go to his site to learn more about him.  Whether you live in NY-1 or not you may want to consider donating to his campaign, Randy has a real chance of  winning and you may be able to put him over the top.




No comments: