Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Obama's Disgusting New Ad Simulating "First Time Sex"

Maybe I am getting old but I feel this latest commercial for President Obama is disgusting. This video targeting young adults that compares voting to having sex for the first time. There really are not words to describe the ad except wonder if he would really like for his two little girls to think that voting for dad is like losing their virginity?

Watch this video below (if you cannot see video please click here):


Ten years ago, I was the publisher of Nickelodeon Magazine.  One of my responsibilities was to approve every ad that appeared in the book.  There were times I turned away advertising resulting in lost ad revenue and a lower bonus. But my decision was based on one factor, If my daughter opened the magazine would I be comfortable with her seeing the ad.

It would be nice to have a President who used the same criteria for his campaign ads.

2 comments:

GeronL said...

There is nothing too low for these people.

Wry Mouth said...

On the plus side, the Obama campaign (or a very clever parodist on the Romney side) has released this pleasant ad. Perhaps to wash the taste of the sex ad out of our mouths:

http://vimeo.com/52195925 ;./