Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Friday, October 12, 2012

VP Debate: Respectful Paul Ryan vs Tickle Me Biden

(Note: There are three videos in this post.  If you are on mailing list and cannot see them please click here to view them on my site)

I have to be honest, throughout the debate I was screaming at my TV, I thought there too many opportunities where Congressman Ryan could have attacked and or defended himself. He was letting himself be bullied by Biden.  Sure Biden looked like a jerk with all of the laughter, but to me Biden always looks like a Jerk. Would others notice?

Yes they did,  the SCHMOTUS' constant laughter and rudeness was noticed by others.

Like for example, CNN's Gloria Borger


or Chris Wallace, who called it unprecedented:

"I don't believe I've ever seen a debate in which one participant was as openly disrespectful of the other as Biden was to Paul Ryan tonight,"



 Others from both sides of the aisle chimed in:

NBC's David Gregory


The Miami Herald’s Marc Caputo:

 

New York Magazine’s John Heilemann:



WAPOs Chris Cillizza:





Pittsburgh Tribune-Review’s Salena Zito:
CNN's Piers Morgan


Much of America had to wonder, "With al Queda attacking our embassies, slow job growth, rising oil prices, and so much wrong with the economy; just what the hell is he laughing about.


Based on the media reactions and the flash polls, I was wrong. People noticed and appreciated the fact that Paul Ryan was polite and respectful and Tickle me Biden was a Jerk.

No comments: