Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Self-Serve Chuck Schumer Abandons US and Israel Will He Get an "I Love Obama" Tattoo Next?



Per his tradition, today NY Senator Chuck Schumer abandoned both the United States and Israel to strengthen his place with President Obama and within Democratic Party leadership, as he moved anti-Semite Chuck Hagel's nomination along with a ringing endorsement.
When Senator Hagel’s name first surfaced as a potential nominee for Secretary of Defense, I had genuine concerns over certain aspects of his record on Israel and Iran. Once the President made his choice, however, I agreed to keep these reservations private until I had the opportunity to discuss them fully with Senator Hagel in person.

In a meeting Monday, Senator Hagel spent approximately 90 minutes addressing my concerns one by one. It was a very constructive session. Senator Hagel could not have been more forthcoming and sincere.

Based on several key assurances provided by Senator Hagel, I am currently prepared to vote for his confirmation. I encourage my Senate colleagues who have shared my previous concerns to also support him.

In our meeting Monday, Senator Hagel clarified a number of his past statements and positions and elaborated on several others.
 In other words...because "He said so" to get the nomination every action he has done in his professional career gets washed away. The anti-Israel comments, the Anti-Semitic comments, his support of Iraq--letters or not, the USO-Haifa incident that you didn't address with him...the fact that he is supported by every anti-Semite and anti-Israel public official alive (and has not renounced any of them).

Schumer has proven once again that he is nothing but a political hack who cares nothing about his constituencies, his state and/or the United States--all he cares about is serving his own career.  I wonder if his next move is going to be a giant I love Obama Tattoo?

No comments: