Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

'RUNAWAY SLAVE,' OR HOW PROGRESSIVES ROB BLACK CITIZENS OF THEIR AMERICAN DREAMS



Rev. C.L. Bryant's new film, Runaway Slave, is available now via DVD and Digital Download. The documentary finds Bryant, a former NAACP local chapter president, traveling across the country to explore how the progressive mindset has allowed blacks to trade "one form of tyranny for another"

I have been given a copy of the film to review and quite frankly can't wait to watch. Rev. C.L. Bryant wrote an article about the movie on Breitbart today which I strongly recommend. You can read it by clicking here. 

(And look for my review in the next few days.) 

No comments: