Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Monday, April 8, 2013

Larry O'Donnell and Piers Morgan Cancel GOP Rep's Gay Son's Appearance--He Wouldn't Rip Dad

Ooops it looks as if the media's bias is showing again. At the end of March U.S. Rep. Matt J. Salmon, who represents most of Phoenix’s eastern suburbs, told a local television station that he feels marriage is between a man and a woman. At the same time he added that his son (who is gay) “is by far one of the most important people in my life.”
“I love him more than I can say,” the Republican congressman said. “It doesn’t mean that I don’t have respect, it doesn’t mean that I don’t sympathize with some of the issues. It just means I haven’t evolved to that stage.” 
His son, Matt R. Salmon was immediately contacted by MSNBC's Larry O'Donnell and CNN's Piers Morgan to appear on the show thinking that he would bash his dad. But as you can see in the video below Matt R. told a Phoenix TV station:
 MSNBC's The Last Word With Lawrence O'Donnell cancelled his appearance because "they had intended to be critical of him and... I was unwilling to do so." He said CNN's Piers Morgan Live initially "seemed very gung ho about" an interview, but when he said he wouldn't criticize his father, "they seemed to lose interest




This is not a gay marriage story, it's more proof that the mainstream media does not search for truth, it search for the story it wants to tell and rejects the truths that do not feed their narrative.

(H/T Allahpundit-Hot Air)

No comments: