Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

CRINGE! Anthony Weiner Holds a Painful to Watch Press Conference About Latest Sexting (Video)


As press conferences go this one was painful to watch.  After acknowledging earlier in the day the truth of the latest sex-ting revelations (which occurred a year after the incident which caused him to resign his congressional seat). Anthony Weiner and his wife Huma Abedin spoke at a news conference this evening--it was surreal.  At times Huma was smiling at the crowd almost like a Stepford wife

"Anthony has made some horrible mistakes Our marriage, like many others, has had its ups and its downs. It took a lot of work and a whole lot of therapy to get to a place where I could forgive Anthony. It was not an easy choice in any way. But I made the decision that it was worth staying in this marriage. That was a decision I made for me, for my son, and for my family."

Weiner told reporters that he told his wife "everything" before they made the decision for him to enter the race for mayor. He implied that he has stopped sexual communications with women: "This is entirely behind me, it was when... I decided to get in, we had this conversation." He said that the last exchanges with women happened last summer (he resigned in June 2011).

One more note. Adding to the strangeness of the press conference was the fact that Weiner's last press conference about a scandal (June 2011) was the one where my friend Andrew Breitbart showed up and the media wanted to talk to him instead of Weiner. It was typical Andrew holding court.  Andrew we miss you man.

If you feel like Cringing...the full 10 minute presser is embedded below:





No comments: