This story comes out of the "look before you leak" department. A 35-year-old Israeli man was rushed to the hospital because a snake bit his penis while he was relieving himself in a toilet, according to hospital officials in Israel.
The poor guy was rushed to the Rambam Medical Center in Haifa, where he received medical treatment--thank God the snake was not poisonous.
The man told emergency workers that this all happened after he went to the bathroom to relieve himself and suddenly felt a strong burning sensation in his penis.
One of the paramedics said the man told him that he has seen the snake and the snake was very small.
According to the paramedic, despite the location of the injury, the man managed to stay calm and even had a laugh with workers at his own expense.From now I will take two looks before I use a toilet.
"This is the first time I've seen a snake bite like this," the paramedic said. "Luckily, all tests seem fine and the man is feeling well," the paramedic added.
"There will undoubtedly be bite marks on the area in question," the hospital said. “The snake was not poisonous. The man is currently under observation pending additional test results and as soon as we get the results, he will be able to go home," the hospital also said.