Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Must Watch: Cleveland Kidnap Victims Moving Video Thank You


Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, and Michelle Knight are the three women held for ten years by a monster in Cleveland (will not dignify him with a name) where they were abused, raped and faced untold horrors. Last night they released a video where we got to see the three brave women for the first time.

in the video they said that the support of their families, friends, and the public is helping them rebuild their lives after what Berry called "this ordeal" and what Knight called "hell."
"I may have been through hell and back, but I am strong enough to walk through hell with a smile on my face and my head held high," Knight said. "I will not let the situation define who I am. I will define the situation. I don't want to be consumed by hatred."

DeJesus' parents joined their daughter on camera to thank the public for donations to a fund set up to support the three women (see below) and urged families of missing people to reach out to their neighbors for assistance.

The women still maintain a strong desire for privacy and ask that everyone continue to respect their wishes in that regard going forward.

The video of these three brave survivors will move you to tears:



For information about the Cleveland Courage Fund, established to help survivors Michelle Knight, Gina DeJesus, Amanda Berry and Amanda's daughter, please visit www.clevelandcouragefund.org.

No comments: