Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Who The Hell Elected Chris Matthews Grand Poobah White Guy?

On his show today Chris Matthews decided he could speak for all Caucasians. He was talking to his guests former Republican National Committee chairman Michael Steele and Val Nicholas, vice president and creative director at NBC News:
“I’ll just tell you one thing,” the Hardball host told his two guests. “And I’m speaking now for all white people, but especially [the ones] who’ve tried to change the last 50 or 60 years. And a lot of them really tried to change, and I’m sorry for this stuff. That’s all I’m saying (video below)


Allow me to ask a question. Just who the hell does Chris Matthews think he is?  I didn't elect him as my spokesman! I have nothing to be sorry for! I feel bad that Trayvon Martin was killed, but he wasn't murdered.

If he is sorry for the pre-civil rights movement racism he can speak for himself! Of course it was horrible, but I have nothing to be sorry for. Most of that time my family was trying to get out of Tsarist Russia because of the pogroms against Jews.

Speaking of apologizing is Chris Matthews going to speak for all non-Jews and say he's sorry about the Holocaust? Speak for the non-Muslims and apologize for 9/11? Maybe he could speak up for all girls because the date who jilted me in high school?

It's incredible that liberals like Matthews hate when the phrase Islamist terrorism is used because they believe it labels all Muslims terrorists, but are so quick to call all Caucasians racists because of a bigotry only some participated in.

Sorry Chris, but that tingle down your leg must have short circuited your brain..because no one elected you grand poobah white guy.

Source The Corner.

No comments: