Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Brett Kimberlin Could Sue Me Next, Heck He Could Sue YOU Next

Brett Kimberlin has filed a $1 million lawsuit against five bloggers, falsely accusing them of harassment, defamation and conspiracy. Their offense-telling the truth.If he can stop citizen-journalists from telling the truth about him, the intimidation factor will endanger First Amendment rights for everyone.
“I have filed over a hundred lawsuits and another one will be no sweat for me. On the other hand, it will cost you a lot of time and money . . .”
Brett Kimberlin to Patrick Frey, Oct. 11. 2011
 Read all about it via this link to "The Other McCain" Brett Kimberlin Will Sue You, Too


Blogger Stacy McCain is one of the five being sued..next it could be me...heck next it could be you!




Read all about it here Brett Kimberlin Will Sue You, Too and please help

No comments: