Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Talking Iran and More: The Lid On The Radio 2x

Yesterday was a bad day for the quality of the radio medium but a fun day for me, as yours truly was a guest on two different radio shows.

The top player below will allow you to listen to The Ed Morrissey Show. I joined by good friend Ed a half our into his show to discuss the deal between the US-led P5+1 and Iran.

Video streaming by Ustream And then last night I joined Katrina Jørgensen on Allan Bourdius' program Their Finest Hour (have been experiencing problems embedding this one. If player doesn't show up click here) :

No comments: