Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Monday, December 2, 2013

When Liberal Latinos Attack

I can relate --SooperMexican is being attacked by a liberal Hispanic website, they say it is wrong for him to be anonymous and that he is not really Mexican. As someone who used a pseudonym for the first three years of this site's existence, and as a Jew who was called an anti-Semite by Media Matters for America, I can relate to SooperMexican's plight:
So I was told that a liberal Hispanic website was going to attack me for being anonymous and claiming that I’m not really Mexican! LOL! This is clearly a sad ploy to try to get pageviews on their failing website. So don’t go there. Instead read it in its entirety here:
When you get a chance please go to SooperMexican's site read the full post, and give him a follow on twitter (he is funny as well as insightful)

No comments: