Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Biden: I Could Be a Good President "In My Heart"

Vice President Joe Biden said Wednesday that “in my heart” he could be a good president.

But Biden emphasized, “I haven’t made a decision to run and I haven’t made a decision not to run.”

Biden told NBC’s “Today” show that he needs to focus on his current job. Asked on “CBS This Morning” whether his wife wants him to run, he replied, “Jill and I will make that decision later down the road.”

If The SCHMOTUS, wants to be a good president in his heart, let him...as long as it stays there.

No comments: