Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Friday, January 3, 2014

Megyn Kelly Makes Startling On-Air Admission

OK So she didn't mean it the way it came out...but witness this funny exchange on Megyn Kelly's show last night. After meteorologist Janice Dean gave a blizzard forecast, host Kelly and Dean had the following exchange which is sure to become a YouTube classic:

Kelly: Does that mean you and I are having another night in bed together?

Dean: Oh, my goodness. I have no words except we'll be on YouTube in a few minutes.

Kelly: The only reason I say that is during Hurricane Sandy there were no hotel rooms and Janice and I shared one so there were enough rooms for all the people on air.

Dean: I'm happy to say that you are the only female I have ever shared a bed with.

Kelly: Well, there you go. Thank you for sharing and over-sharing. See you, hon.

Kelly tried to explain herself to the audience: We are godmothers to each other's children. It's not like that. 

But it was too late, the gaffe had hit the fan--watch the video below:


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its really getting ridiculous when you have to walk back what use to be innocent comments SMH

Unknown said...

LOL now MSNBC will try to hire Megyn because they will think she is a lesbian....LOL Don't go Megyn we love you.